Product DescriptionSoup is the original comfort food. After all, what could be more satisfying than a purée of butternut squash topped with a dollop of cream? But soup can be refreshing as well—think of a medley of spring vegetables simmered with fresh herbs.
Williams-Sonoma Collection Soup offers more than 40 easy-to-follow recipes, including both classic favorites and fresh new ideas. In these pages, you'll find inspiring soups designed to fit any occasion at any time of year—from a quick and simple meal to an enjoyable lunch in the garden. This beautifully photographed, full-color recipe collection will become an essential addition to your kitchen bookshelf.
“Just take a look through these pages, and I believe you'll be ready to take out the soup pot!”
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Williams-Sonoma Collection: Mexican
- Breakfast (Williams-Sonoma Collection N.Y.)
- Williams-Sonoma Collection: Seafood
- Williams-Sonoma Collection: Italian
- The Williams-Sonoma Collection: Chicken
- Williams-Sonoma Collection: Fish
- Williams-Sonoma Collection: Soup & Stew
- Williams-Sonoma Collection: Dessert
- The Williams-Sonoma Cookbook: The Essential Recipe Collection for Today's Home Cook
- Hors D'Oeuvre: William Sonoma Collection
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Williams-Sonoma Collection: Soup" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.