Product DescriptionWith little skill, surprisingly few ingredients, and even the most unsophisticated of ice-cream makers, you can make the scrumptious ice creams that have made Ben & Jerry's an American legend.
Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book tells fans the story behind the company and the two men who built it-from their first meeting in 7th-grade gym class (they were already the two widest kids on the field) to their "graduation" from a $5.00 ice-cream-making correspondence course to their first ice-cream shop in a renovated gas station.
But the best part comes next. Dastardly Mash, featuring nuts, raisins, and hunks of chocolate. The celebrated Heath Bar Crunch. New York Super Fudge Chunk. Oreo Mint. In addition to Ben & Jerry's 11 greatest hits, here are recipes for ice creams made with fresh fruit, with chocolate, with candies and cookies, and recipes for sorbets, sundaes, and baked goods. The 90-plus authentic recipes are spiced with Lyn Severance's bright, quirky, full-color illustrations.
- Great product!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- StarPack Home Ice Cream Freezer Storage Containers Set of 2 with Silicone Lids
- Cuisinart ICE-30RFB 2-Quart Freezer Bowl
- Cuisinart ICE-21R Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, Red
- Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Cuisinart ICE-30R Pure Indulgence Frozen Yogurt Sorbet & Ice Cream Maker, 2 quart, Brushed Metal/Red
- Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome
- The Perfect Scoop, Revised and Updated: 200 Recipes for Ice Creams, Sorbets, Gelatos, Granitas, and Sweet Accompaniments
- Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
- Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book: Old-Fashioned All-American Treats for Your Ice Cream Maker
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.