Product DescriptionThe Great American Hot Dog Book
Recipes and Side Dishes from Across America
Americans eat around 20 billion dogs a year, and it's no wonder that wherever you find yourself in the country, there's a local hot dog stand, diner, deli, or restaurant with a special take on this American classic. From the Coney Island Dog of New York to the Remoulade Dog in New Orleans to the tortilla-wrapped Bacon Burrito Dog served up at Pink's in Los Angeles, The Great American Hot Dog Book takes you on a tour to reveal the inside story of how the hot dog has evolved and become even more firmly entrenched in America's culinary traditions.
Blackie's Deep-Fried Dogs and Pear-Pepper Relish
The Original Nathan's Famous Hot Dog
Bacon Cheese Dogs with Fried Onions
Pink's Pastrami Burrito Dogs
July is National Hot Dog Month!
During Hot Dog Season-Memorial Day to Labor Day-Americans typically consume 7 billion hot dogs-or 818 hot dogs consumed every second during that period.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Haute Dogs: Recipes for Delicious Hot Dogs, Buns, and Condiments
- Wieners Gone Wild!: Out-of-the-Ballpark Recipes for Extraordinary Hot Dogs
- The Best Hot Dog 100 Recipes BW
- Hot Dog: A Global History (Edible)
- Gourmet Hot Dogs: How to dress your dog with style
- Start Me Up: The Start-Up Guide & Recipes to ROCK your own Hot Dog Business
- How to Start a Hotdog Cart Business: How to Start and Run Your Own Profitable Hotdog Cart Business
- Grilled Cheese Kitchen: Bread + Cheese + Everything in Between
- Great American Burger Book: How to Make Authentic Regional Hamburgers at Home
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Great American Hot Dog Book, The: Recipes and Side Dishes from Across America" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.