Product DescriptionThis book reinvents the countertop with a single material: concrete. Concrete Countertops is an essential book for architects, homeowners and contractors who want to learn how to design, form, mix, pour, color, trowel, inlay and finish decorative concrete countertops. Homeowners will be inspired by the 350 color photographs that bring this exciting medium to life.
- Design, Forms, and Finishes for the new kitchen and bath
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Concrete Countertops Made Simple: A Step-By-Step Guide (Made Simple (Taunton Press))
- Concrete at Home: Innovative Forms and Finishes
- Making Concrete Countertops (Schiffer Book)
- Making Concrete Countertops with Buddy Rhodes: Advanced Techniques
- Decorative Concrete: Expanded Edition: Recipes for Finishes Indoors and Out
- Guide to Concrete: Masonry & Stucco Projects (Quikrete)
- Cast-in-place Concrete Countertops: A Guide for Craftsmen (English and Spanish Edition)
- Foundations & Concrete Work: Revised and Updated (For Pros By Pros)
- Concrete Countertops: Step by Step Guide to Making Your Own Diy Countertop: Simple and Easy
- Bob Lang's The Complete Kitchen Cabinetmaker, Revised Edition: Shop Drawings and Professional Methods for Designing and Constructing Every Kind of Kitchen and Built-In Cabinet (Fox Chapel Publishing)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Concrete Countertops: Design, Forms, and Finishes for the New Kitchen and Bath" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.