Product DescriptionRipe seasonal fruits. Fragrant vanilla, toasted nuts, and spices. Heavy cream and bright liqueurs. Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Every luscious flavor imaginable is grist for the chill in The Perfect Scoop, pastry chef David Lebovitz’s gorgeous guide to the pleasures of homemade ice creams, sorbets, granitas, and more.
With an emphasis on intense and sophisticated flavors and a bountiful helping of the author’s expert techniques, this collection of frozen treats ranges from classic (Chocolate Sorbet) to comforting (Tin Roof Ice Cream), contemporary (Mojito Granita) to cutting edge (Pear-Pecorino Ice Cream), and features an arsenal of sauces, toppings, mix-ins, and accompaniments (such as Lemon Caramel Sauce, Peanut Brittle, and Profiteroles) capable of turning simple ice cream into perfect scoops of pure delight.
- Ten Speed Press
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Sweet Cream and Sugar Cones: 90 Recipes for Making Your Own Ice Cream and Frozen Treats from Bi-Rite Creamery
- Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book
- Hello, My Name Is Ice Cream: The Art and Science of the Scoop
- Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams at Home
- The Ciao Bella Book of Gelato and Sorbetto: Bold, Fresh Flavors to Make at Home
- Whynter ICM-15LS Ice Cream Maker, Stainless Steel
- Ample Hills Creamery: Secrets and Stories from Brooklyn?s Favorite Ice Cream Shop
- Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
- SUMO Ice Cream Containers: Insulated Ice Cream Tub for Homemade Ice-Cream, Gelato or Sorbet · Dishwasher Safe · 1.5 Quart Capacity · [Purple, 1-Pack]
- The Art of Making Gelato: 50 Flavors to Make at Home
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "The Perfect Scoop: Ice Creams, Sorbets, Granitas, and Sweet Accompaniments" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.