Ooey, gooey, sticky, and sweet, nothing is as irresistible as a freshly made donut. Sally Levitt Steinberg, a descendant of donut royalty, reveals the delicious history of these tasty treats with charming humor and nostalgia. Learn about famous donut makers and their creations, the secret of the hole, why donuts and coffee are made for each other, and much more. With 29 recipes to try at home and plenty of mouthwatering pictures, this fun tour of all things donut is a sweet indulgence.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Top Pot Hand-Forged Doughnuts: Secrets and Recipes for the Home Baker
- The Doughnut Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Baked and Fried Doughnuts
- Doughnuts: Simple and Delicious Recipes to Make at Home
- Glazed, Filled, Sugared & Dipped: Easy Doughnut Recipes to Fry or Bake at Home
- Federal Donuts: The (Partially) True Spectacular Story
- Ateco 3-1/2-Inch Stainless Steel Doughnut Cutter
- The Donut: History, Recipes, and Lore from Boston to Berlin
- The Donut Cookbook: A Baked Donut Recipe Book with Easy and Delicious Donuts that your Family and Kids Will Love
- The Jelly Donut Difference: Sharing Kindness with the World
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "The Donut Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.