From meat to desserts, sides to shellfish, The Ultimate Guide to Frying is the cookbook above all cookbooks for any frying questions. Beginning with a detailed guide to oils and frying equipment, Rick Browne paints the complete picture for anyone interested in how to fry just about anything in their home and make it tasty too! With recipes like Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Walla Walla Onion Rings, Beer-Batter Trout, Sumptown Oysters ‘N’ Bacon, Fried Shrooms, Kathleen Cauliflowerettes, and much more, this cookbook is sure to leave its readers satisfied.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Ultimate Deep Fryer Recipe Collection
- The Best Fryer Cookbook Ever
- Southern Fried: More Than 150 recipes for Crab Cakes, Fried Chicken, Hush Puppies, and More
- The Frequent Fryers Cookbook
- New Delicacies from Your Deep Fryer (Nitty Gritty)
- T-fal FR8000 Oil Filtration Ultimate EZ Clean Easy to clean 3.5-Liter Fry Basket Stainless Steel Immersion Deep Fryer, 2.6-Pound, Silver
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "The Ultimate Guide to Frying: How to Fry Just about Anything (The Ultimate Guides)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.