Zojirushi NS-ZCC18 10-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer, Stainless Steel
The Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker & Warmer features advanced Fuzzy Logic technology, which allows the rice cooker to 'think' for itself and make fine adjustments to temperature and heating time to cook perfect rice every time.
The Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer cooks flawless rice.
This 10-cup rice cooker and warmer makes 20 cups of cooked rice and includes a variety of cooking functions comprising of white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed rice, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free, and quick cooking. This unit uses a black thick spherical pan with stay cool side handles that provides even heating for better cooking. There is a programmable melody or beep audio indicator to indicate when the cooking cycle has ended.
Other highlights include a detachable and washable inner lid, an easy-to-read LCD control panel, and automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle, delay timer with two settings and a built-in retractable power cord. Accessories include a spatula, a spatula holder, and 2 rice-measuring cups (regular and rinse-free). The 680-watt rice cooker and warmer measures 11-1/8 by 14-1/4 by 9-1/2 inches.
- Micro computerized Advanced Neuro Fuzzy logic technology
- Menu settings include: white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free and quick cooking
- Programmable melody or beep audio indicator
- Extra Large Easy-to-Read color LCD display
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
- Spherical inner cooking pan and heating system ensures even heating for perfectly cooked rice
- Programmable Delay timer (2 settings)
- Fold down handle for easy carry and transport
- Built-in retractable power cord
- Accessories include: Spatula, spatula holder and 2 measuring cups (regular and rinse-free)
- cETLus listed
Make every rice type imaginable with a Zojirushi Rice Cooker
This is a menu setting designed to cook delicious brown rice. In order to cook hard rice bran and the rice inside, preheating time is extended for better absorption of water, and is cooked at a lower temperature to allow the rice to cook longer without becoming mushy.
Because sushi rice will be processed after it's cooked, it's easier to handle when it is a little firmer. This menu setting is very similar to regular white rice, but uses less water (adjusted by the water fill lines) for a firm finish.
Mixed rice is rice cooked with additional ingredients and seasonings. This setting extends preheating for better absorption of seasoning. Also, the cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to avoid ingredients from boiling over.
Instead of cooking rice in larger amounts of water and risk making it sloppy, use the porridge setting to cook fluffy porridge. Cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to be cooked longer for soft texture.
MICOM (Microcomputer) Technology
Aided by microcomputer technology, this category of rice cooker takes having rice on your menu from “occasional” to “serious”. Basically, the microchip does all the thinking for you, as far as adjusting cooking times and temperatures according to the type of rice you are cooking, and timing the pre-soaking of the raw grains and the final “wait” period during steaming.
MICOM allows the cooker to have multiple functions on its menu, making it a necessity for any avid rice fan who wants to incorporate rice into their daily diet.
How it Works
Conventional rice cookers simply turn on and off in reaction to temperature. The “fuzzy logic” of MICOM fine tunes this adjustment to adapt to various rice types, such as white, brown, sweet or porridge, which all has different cooking requirements. The trigger to everything is the thermal sensor, a small round button at the bottom of the inner body of the cooker. As the inner pan’s weight rests on it and activates the sensor, it starts the cooking process and keeps an eye on the temperature and time.
for easy cleaning.
- Measures approximately 11 by 9 by 10-1/2-inch; 1-year limited warranty.
- 2 Measuring cups, nonstick rice spoon/scooper, rice spoon holder, and recipes included
- Spherical, nonstick inner pan allows for spherical heating; LCD clock and timer; retractable cord
- Multi-menu selections; automatic keep-warm, extended keep-warm, and reheat cycles.Electrical Rating 120 volts / 1,000 watts
- 10-Cup computerized rice cooker and warmer with advanced neuro fuzzy logic technology
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Inomata Japanese Rice Washing Bowl with Side and Bottom Drainers, Clear
- Inomata 1150 Rice Paddle, White
- Zojirushi CD-LFC40 Panorama Window Micom Water Boiler and Warmer, 135 oz/4.0 L, White
- Zojirushi CD-LFC50 Panorama Window Micom Water Boiler and Warmer, 169 oz/5.0 L, White
- Joyoldelf Rice Washing Bowl, Versatile 3-In-1 Stainless Steel Colander and Kitchen Strainer with Side Drainers for Rice, Vegetables & Fruit
- The Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook: 250 No-Fail Recipes for Pilafs, Risottos, Polenta, Chilis, Soups, Porridges, Puddings, and More, from Start to Finish in Your Rice Cooker
- Rice Storage Bin with Pour Spout by Asvel 2kg
- Nishiki Premium Rice, Medium Grain, 15-Pound Bag
- JapanBargain Plastic Kome Bitsu Rice Storage Container, 22 lbs.
- Zojirushi CD-LFC30 Panorama Window Micom Water Boiler and Warmer, 101 oz/3.0 L, White
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Zojirushi NS-ZCC18 10-Cup Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker, 1.8-Liters, Premium White" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.