SIDESWIPE revolutionized mixing in 2007 with the FIRST EVER WIPING BEATER. Its alternating fins and bi-directional mixing deliver a more thoroughly-combined, fluffier end result. And it mixes your recipes in about half the time. ----•Great for cookies, cakes, frosting, savory items-- almost anything you use your mixer for! ----•Don't be fooled by new products from unknown companies (inferior materials fail quickly). DESIGNED AND OWNED BY A SMALL OHIO COMPANY . Patented in US, Canada, Australia and the EU--BPA FREE.------•WIDE MODELS: MOST older KitchenAid 6-Quart bowl-lift models, including Professional 600, Deluxe, Epicurean, KB26G, KD2661, KL26, KP2671. KP26M1X, KT265. Also fits Professional 5-Plus, Pro 520, KV25 (5-Qt), which features a wide bowl. ---- FOR 7- QT MIXERS--the wide beater can be used, but fins may not reach the top of bowl for extra-large mixtures.---- •See website for details. Patented in US, Canada, Australia; other Foreign Patents pending. ----BPA FREE. ** DOES NOT FIT 6 Qt models with FLARED or GLASS bowl-- must use the narrow lift model.
- Preferred over Beater Blade/knockoffs by Cooks Illustrated-America's Test Kitchen
- Best beater for cookies--Alternating fins allow chips and nuts to pass without being crushed
- Longer fins continuously scrape the bowl and cream better. Low wattage draw protects your motor
- Heavy-duty frame, metal core, and fins won't crack, chip, peel, or melt in your dishwasher like cheap models
- Please scroll down for models, photos and details. Please note there are 2 sizes for 6-Qt mixers!!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "SideSwipe flat beater with flex edge for KitchenAid mixers-6 QT Bowl-Lift, 2 sizes (Blue, Most 6-QT, 5.5, 5Plus, 7-QT Bowl-Lift)
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link